1. Each set in blister packing+color box+carton (standard) .
2. We can pack according to your requirments.
carton enamel cup of special design popular by family
1. Be used for almost any cooking technique, gas, electric, ceramic, induction and in the oven. 2.Never heat an empty pan. 3. low or medium heat when cooking on stove top. 4. Use wooden or silicone utensils. 5. Allow cookware to cool before washing. 6. Hand wash with warm soapy water to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 7. Dry the cookware after use.
1) Eco-friendly Material 2) Non-smell, odorless, fashion designs 3) Different size for different cooking needs
Why buy from us?
--1. Wholesale,Retail order acceptable.
--2. Mixed order/color acceptable.
--3. Fast delivery time
--4. High quality
--5. Drop shipping offered.
--6. Payment accept TT/LC
How to order?
A:Please send us your purchase order by email or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for
your order. We need to know the following information for your order.
1) shipping information-The contact name, Street address, phone number, Zip code etc.
2) Products information-Quantity, Specification and more.
Care and use of pre-seasoned cast iron cookware
The cast iron cookware we sell is pre-seasoned. It is not necessary to specially prepare before its first use. Properly caring for your cookware will make it last a lifetime.
How to use:
1. Before first use: Rinse (without soap) the cookware in hot water, then dry completely.
2. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil onto the inside surface before cooking.
3. DO NOT place cold cast iron cookware on a hot burner.
How to clean:
1. Let the cookware cool. Placing hot cookware in cold water will damage the iron and may cause craking or warping. Wash with a brush and hot water. DO NOT USE soap or detergents. DO NOT wash cast iron in a dishwater.
2. After cleaning immediately dry with a towel while still warm, reapply another light coat of oil to prevent corrosion.
How to store:
It is important to store the cast iron cookware in a cool dry place. If stacking together with other cast iron pieces, it's best to keep them separated by placing a folded paper towel between them